TRAINEE SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Skill set (must)
C#, ASP.net, Database (SQL / Oracle)
Job description/ Purpose
We research and put together solutions to solve our customers’/ industry needs. The Job role includes participation in evaluations and showing outputs.
As a member of the team, you are expected to code, be able to understand design and implement APIs, design DB Tables and queries to handle the same. Providing simple documentation and clear updates would be necessary.
Strong analytical skills are required as work involves working with complex features with complex dependencies from other modules. Eventual the right candidate will be a full stack developer.
1) Analyse requirements, and learn to propose resolutions.
2) Implement Process & Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configurable designs, Develop code and Documentation, End-User documentation and User manuals.
3) Validating/reviewing designs before coding.
4) Prepare documentation as required by the development standards and guidelines.
5) Act as an active member of the team by proactively identifying risks and opportunities and reporting your progress on an ongoing basis.
6) Contributing towards and running processes for development and testing activities
7) Participation in conversation with stakeholders
8) Working with the project team to ensure the required content is gathered and documented in a useful structured format during a knowledge transfer project.
9) Building trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality.
10) Continually develop core skills and process knowledge based on accumulated exposure.
11) Be able to gradually execute assigned tasks with minimum directions from senior stake holders.
12) Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management
Required Qualifications & Skills
1) Ability to work in teams – interpersonal skills are essential
2) Be results oriented, enthusiastic and possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
3) Leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking, and innovative mind-set
4) Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies
Compensation & Benefits
2) Health Insurance, additional commute related allowance/reimbursement as applicable, leaves.
3) Additionally profit sharing is offered to all employees.