Skill Set: Good at C# and JS (Knowing HTML would be plus point)
Education : Any degree
Work Experience : 0-2 years
- Analyse requirements, and learn to propose resolutions.
- Implement Process & Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configurable designs, Develop code and Documentation, End-User documentation and User manuals.
- Validating/reviewing designs before coding.
- Prepare documentation as required by the development standards and guidelines.
- Act as an active member of the team by proactively identifying risks and opportunities and reporting your progress on an ongoing basis.
- Contributing towards and running processes for development and testing activities
- Working with the project team to ensure the required content is gathered and documented in a useful structured format during a knowledge transfer project.
- Building trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality.
- Continually develop core skills and process knowledge based on accumulated exposure.
- Should have understanding in Manual Testing of Web Application
- Should have good knowledge in writing Test scenarios, Test cases
- Execution of Test cases
- Defect Reporting
- Manufacturing Domain Knowledge preferred
- Good communication skills
- Evaluate existing manual test cases and identify opportunities for automation
- Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management